Eradicate Panty Lines
Panty lines - they're unsightly, annoying and with some outfits can be practically impossible to avoid. That is, unless you have Diane on your side. This issue we asked the First Lady of Lingerie for her secrets to ensuring a smooth silhouette for your lower half. Her solutions are surprisingly simple!
- Make sure you buy the right panty size. Many women are wearing undies that are actually too small. This means that the leg seam cuts across the buttocks, creating four curves where two will do.
- Think about colour. If you're wearing white or light coloured bottoms, choose a nude panty that won't show through. Darker panties belong with darker coloured outfits.
- Keep comfort in mind. It's worth spending a little extra money to get a breathable, full-coverage cotton gusset and seams that won't fray or bunch up. A well-made panty is the best defence against unsightly lumps and lines.
- Wear the right style of panty for your outfit:
- Stretchy boy-shorts are a fantastic solution for many women. This fashionable option is both sexy and provides complete coverage without creating extra lines.
- For more body hugging outfits, consider a thong. Thongs are actually quite comfortable to wear. Just make sure you choose a style that works with your wardrobe and select the right size. Low-rise jeans require a low-rise thong!
- Full briefs are an ideal option under slim-line skirts or snug dress pants. A far cry from granny's cotton briefs, today's full briefs offer a range of attractive colours and styles that provide full bottom coverage and an attractive, current look.
- Consider a body shaper. Today's control wear comes in a variety of styles and colours - there's certain to one that will comfortably smooth your trouble spots.