Part Time Stock Associate/Cashier Position
At Diane’s Lingerie our motto is: every body is different, we fit them all. We provide bra fitting services (a life changing experience we’ve been told!) and have a gorgeous selection of lingerie to support our mission of fitting every body. We are currently looking for a stock associate/cashier to join our wonderful weekend team on Saturday and Sunday shifts. This position is ideal for a student’s schedule!
As a stock associate your primary responsibility is to help with inventory management by ticketing and stocking daily shipments and maintaining stock room organization. Your position plays a key role in the store running smoothly because an organized inventory ensures that product is readily available for the sales team.
During cashier shifts your primary responsibility is to keep an organized and efficient cash desk. This is where you get to bring all of your product experience from working as a stock associate and use it to provide excellent customer service as the cashier. Learning both the inventory operations and cashier operations provides you with a well rounded retail experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ticketing and storing daily shipments of merchandise (includes steaming)
- Consistently putting away stock during a shift in a timely manner
- Greeting customers and providing them with information about products and services
- Processing transactions efficiently and accurately
- Opening and closing cash duties
Required Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
- Computer literate
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Past retail and/or cashier experience preferred, if not we will happily provide training
- Ability to focus and pay attention to detail, you will be working with a large inventory
- Physical demands of the required duties and responsibilities
- Ability to lift and turn repeatedly throughout the shift
- Ability to lift above shoulder and from floor to shoulder and floor to waist
- Ability to twist, turn, reach and work above shoulder level
- Safe ladder use for shelving & retrieving stock
Attractive compensation, above minimum wage.
Accepting resumes immediately, position available as of April 3rd, 2017.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.