Finding Your New Confidence Post Surgery
If anyone deserves to feel great about herself, it’s you.
The relationship we have with our bodies is a complex one. Some days we feel fabulous. Others, not so much. Some days we love the person who looks back at us in the mirror. Others, not at all.
At Diane’s Lingerie, we believe there is no reason you shouldn’t feel the best you can.
We have been providing post-surgery fittings at Diane’s Lingerie for over 25 years. Our Fit Experts have been trained to provide you with the most up-to-date products and compassionate care for your individual needs.
As you continue on your journey to healing and recovery, it is our most sincere hope that you take comfort in knowing we are with you every step of the way.
Owner, Diane’s Lingerie
Diane’s Lingerie fit experts hold on to one guiding truth:
We are here to support you
as you heal
Women who undergo surgery sometimes face unique physical and emotional challenges during their recovery and treatment. We are committed to helping women during this time by providing comfortable undergarments and delicate care.
Women who have had a mastectomy, lumpectomy or breast reconstruction need two things above all in their prosthetics and after-surgery garments: comfort and choice. We carry prosthetics (breast forms), bras, including those with pockets to hold the breast form in place, and leisure garments that provide maximum comfort, choice and convenience.
Similarly women who undergo a reduction or augmentation can find garments that will help them in their healing process. We are here to help support and give advice towards breast health post-surgery.
Book your appointment with us.
RECOVERY CARE PRODUCTS
- Comfortable camisoles with drainage pouches that can be detached once the drains are removed
- Soft and comfortable leisure forms to wear as you recover
- A range of silicone breast forms that fit into your pocketed bra
- Symmetry shapers that provide a more symmetrical silhouette and fill in missing tissue (for lumpectomy surgeries)
- To avoid irritation around your scar it is best to opt for a seamless bra
- Find a comfortable bra that you can sleep in if necessary
- Always by at least 2, one to wear and one to wash
- Wear a support bra for several days after surgery and let your breasts heal – all according to your surgeon or doctor’s requirements
- Try different styles that will fit your breasts and that shapes your breasts properly